Leaving tuesdsay.Will be gone for a while for the summer. :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Russian Roulett, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Hey everyone in the city, whats goin on? I am sorry to inform all of you that i will be gone for 2 months (8 weeks), I am going to be working at a sleepaway camp, and I don't know if I will be able to go online there. I will try as much as possible, and if I can't just letting yall know I miss you guys/gals :).

This is my fucking home guys, I love it here. And hell yeah i'll be smoking a shitload of weed there (carefully ofcourse *knock on wood*). I just don't want anyone to worry why I have dissapeared for a while, and if nobody cares, it's all good. I'm leaving tuesday morning. So tomorow is my last day, I love you all!

2. Whas camp sleepaway?

3. A camp where people sleep.

4. Yes but they sleep away................... away......... awayawayayayayay.................................................... lol

at a sleep away camp

edit: ps. I'm ganna get madd pussy over there mane. Just like last year when I went

5. man, you sound about 13

6. Man you are talking outta your ass right now. Don't assume becuase [SIZE=-1]you make an ass out of you and me[/SIZE]

7. just don't let any of those classic horror movie villains kill all the kids.

8. that villain is me :smoking:

jk

9. there was a series of movies called Sleepway Camp.

it was about a guy who killed everyone at his sleepaway camp. he got sent to a mental institution where he got a sex change and became "rehabilitated".

they thought it would be good for "her" to become a counselor at the camp. so she ends up killing a lot more people.

10. Man, I remember watching those movies at my buddies house when I was like 10 or something. Good times. Pretty good movies too, well, from what I remember. That was quite a while ago.

11. I gotta see that sometime, thanks for ze info.