Leaving for 5 days

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChillnSmoke, Jun 25, 2008.

1. I am going to be gone for 5 days, and really need to know if there's any possiblity the plant will dry out if I can't water it for 5 days, can I just water it good, and leave it? I don't trust anyone to water it for me really, because the people that live IN town are sneaky and would either kill it on purpose or steal it.

2. i would say yes but thats just me i wouldnt want to but if i had to i would

3. I would make like a dripper with a water bottle and a pin size whole or something like that. Cause 5 days is a longtime. Good luck
    ~In1

4. If you are outside, yes. Inside with HID lights, no. Inside with Fluoros, not really sure.

5. i can leave mine up too 5 days under a 400watt hid i just give them a really great watering then try and keep temps as low as i can! today is actually the 5th day that i havnt watered them and there in flowering, they looked fine last night.

6. in veg mod i would say your fucked but flower mod my plants go 5 days all the time. give each plant 2 liters of water just befor you go

7. no you can give them a good watering just before you go & 5 days is not a long time between waterings, so give it a good feed even put extra water through & mind drain excess from trays, then away you go & when you get back they will probably be in a ok state, if not then be slighty drooping & a little watering will fix that no problem.:)

i leave mine for 3-4 days between waterings & they look like they could go longer;) the soil beneath the top soil will hold moisture for weeks, so as said they might look a little sorry for themselves but no real damage will be done.:)

all the best:smoke: