Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

leaving fircrackers out then cooking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntRapSupreme, Dec 8, 2008.

1. okay, so i wanna make a firecracker. i'm just wondering if i put it all together, then leave it somewhere all night, and then cook it in the morning, will it work? the only reason im doing this is because my parents leave pretty damn early and ill have time to make it, its just i dont want to have to deal with putting it all together in the morning and then cooking it, when i could just make it the night before and just pop it in the oven the next day. will i have to cook it for shorter period of time? or what. thanks GC

2. cmon guys i need some help

3. I had a similar situation this weekend, and your seriously underestimating the time it takes to make em. wake up and turn your oven on. Get out the crackers and pb, pb the crackers, sprinkle weed, put in oven for 23 minutes. Making them takes maybe 3-4 minutes if you forget where the pb is

4. Yeah, you'll be good man. If anything it will only help.