Leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 12inchbong, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Hey everyone. So out of the three plants my friend and I have, mine turned out to be a male. It got pretty big, so I picked off all of the leaves. I was just wondering if there was anything constructive I can do with the leaves. I know smoking them is not an option, so what else can I do with them? Thanks!

2. i moved this to general growing......from rec maj.........Peace out......Sid

3. y cant u smoke them? i wud. ok u need to smoke a bit more leaf than bud to get stoned but it will get u stoned.

wot i do to make it a nicer smoke is take the leaves and soak them im water over night till the water turns green. thats the chlorifill <-(dunno how u spell that) coming out, that makes it a much smoother smoke so u can smoke a lot more of it. then i just dry the leaves out slowly, only takes a coupple of days with leaves cus they so thin compaired to bud. then i smoke them when im waiting for my buds to dry.

4. i like to frame them and give them out as presants, you pick a leaf and select your frame a 5by7 works great,put your leaf on the backing then spray it with hair spray and it will keep forever. peace

5. i do that too! except i just keep mine for decoration ^_^