1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaves

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by 12inchbong, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Hey everyone. So out of the three plants my friend and I have, mine turned out to be a male. It got pretty big, so I picked off all of the leaves. I was just wondering if there was anything constructive I can do with the leaves. I know smoking them is not an option, so what else can I do with them? Thanks!

2. i moved this to general growing......from rec maj.........Peace out......Sid

3. y cant u smoke them? i wud. ok u need to smoke a bit more leaf than bud to get stoned but it will get u stoned.

wot i do to make it a nicer smoke is take the leaves and soak them im water over night till the water turns green. thats the chlorifill <-(dunno how u spell that) coming out, that makes it a much smoother smoke so u can smoke a lot more of it. then i just dry the leaves out slowly, only takes a coupple of days with leaves cus they so thin compaired to bud. then i smoke them when im waiting for my buds to dry.

4. i like to frame them and give them out as presants, you pick a leaf and select your frame a 5by7 works great,put your leaf on the backing then spray it with hair spray and it will keep forever. peace

5. i do that too! except i just keep mine for decoration ^_^

Grasscity Deals Near You