Leaves yellowing and falling off

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by reikai, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Hi grasscity! As an experiment I started growing 2 plants in my windowsill. I just watered them and let the sun do the rest. 1 month and 3 weeks later I had better results then I actually anticipated. However, since they have grown this much I would like to grab some buds off of them. The problem is, some of the leaves are yellowing and dropping off. I think they may need transplanted? or maybe they stretched to much.. but I am not for sure. I would like to stop this before it gets to the main fan leaves? or is this normal? This picture was taken about 1.5 weeks ago.. and since then I have placed the plants outside and the main stems have started getting thicker, but the leaves continue to drop off. please help me? Oh yes, flowering started 2 days ago on one of them.. i got pistils like crazy and definate females.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. transplant ASAP and they need atleast 8-10hrs of Direct sunlight

they wont produce much but if you get a few joints you did ok and it was a learning experience for next time

3. yes, I have been giving them more light but i live in a rural neighborhood and it is very hard to keep the plants outside without drawing suspicion. what do you suggest I transplant them into? like what size pots? also, ive got some tiny little buds starting to come in on the 1st 2 nodes and pistils coming out the rest...the main stem and the leaf stems now have red in them? what does this mean... the main color is green.. but red blends into it. this just happened today.

4. they are prolly very hungry....transplant into 1/2 gallon pots

add some fluros!! they are cheap