Leaves very droopy yellowing and dying off bottom

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Devken323, Jul 2, 2016.

1. I have white berry about e months old been outside about 9 weeks in 20 gallon fox farm ocean forest growing medium and they are randomly doing this they've bounced back and forth I just fed them 1 tsp of fox farm tiger bloom because I wanted to see how they reacted idk if it's root bound or what it's starting to worry me a lot more

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I haven't been watering too often because afraid of over doing it but then again it's like 90 degrees everyday recently and I think they are just drying out

Sent from my LG-H810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Let the top inch or two of soil get completely dry before you water. Dry like the ground they're sitting on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your plants aren't in any danger. In the heat that we go through in summer time and after a plant has been in a particular container for a long period of time, it's going to take more frequent watering and feeding, especially when they kick into flower here pretty soon. You can tell by moving that pot around and lifting it how dry it is. If you pick it up and it feels like it did when you loaded it with soil, considering the overall weight of the plant, then it needs water. When they get droopy, that generally means they're getting dry. They'll also droop sometimes after a good watering. But during the summer heat, they'll droop in the daytime just from the severity of the heat too. You judge the overall health of the plant by what the new growth is doing and, from what I can tell in your pics, yours looks just fine. There is some die off at the bottom which is mostly old growth and totally normal. Make sure you keep it watered but only when it needs it and stick to a feeding schedule. You've used good soil to grow in and it goes a really long way toward feeding your plants, but when it kicks into bud, I would maintain a diligent feeding schedule with a low dose of nutes stopping about 2 weeks before harvest and finish out with straight water. Be on the lookout for bugs, worms, etc. When it starts really producing resin, it's almost like a magnet to some of those little suckers and you don't want to have to deal with anything damaging your plants. If you've got more than one, be mindful of not touching one and then going straight over and touching another. It's quite easy to spread things from an unhealthy plant to a healthy plant. But your plants look good to me. Just keep up the good work. TWW

• Like Like x 1