Leaves turning yellow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Welshwizard1963, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Hi,wondering if anyone could help me with some advice please.i have noticed that my leafs on my plants are starting to go much lighter yellowish in fact rather than green.could i be given them too much light time.they are approx 2 ft high very healthy it seems apart the yellowing.how long do i have to leave them under 18hrs with a 600w bulb

2. With no picture my advice is to give them nutes

3. Like he said we need pics but from general knowledge, yellowing leaves in veg is usually nitrogen deficiency

Attached Files:

6. Hi guyz many thanks for your replies and help.sorry if pics not the greatest but light and fan were in when pics taken.was told to aim for 2 on my ec pen and 5.7-6.2 for ph.which is what my ntf system is running at.light has been running at 18hrs on 6 off for the last month.when do i turn it down to 12hr on and 12 off.am using dutch pro grow for nutes atm.hoping all is ok with things and not getting it wrong.any advice would be most welcome.temp in tent is 25 degrees.many thanks again