Leaves turning yellow little brown spots

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Trap Ghandi, Feb 4, 2017.

1. First closet grow using two 65w and 4 25w 6500k cfl. Fox farm ocean forest soil with no nutes yet. 15 days from sprout and lower leaves starting to turn yellow and get small brown spots. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I don't know if I am doing something wrong because I have not added anything but water to the plant. I have looked online and the closest thing I could find was calcium problems?

2. N(itrogen) for yellowing lower leaves. not sure about those yellow dots.

3. Ive come to see fox farms is already full of nutes especially N. I flush about a gallon ph water thru FFOF before I plant now. But are you PHing?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

4. Update: Day 27 with no nutes added still. Ph water around 6.3-6.7. The soil dries out really quick, is that a sign to move to bigger pot? I recognize nitrogen burn but Im not adding any. Any comments/advice will help. Solo cup in pic for size. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Growth has been slowed for about a week now, still using phd water and leaves turning yellow still. Should I forget about this one and start over?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum