Leaves turning yellow and brown

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheGrowMage, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Howdy,

Any idea what this is?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Washing machine and kripple shock and cheese

Photo

4 weeks

5 gallon pot

Repotted 2 days ago

2ml of calmag, 1 ml of micro, 1ml gro general hydro flora. Now increased to 2 ml of micro and gro

Air temp 79- 72

RH 65-59

LED 600w 36 inches away 18-6

Ph in 5.8-6.3 runoff 6.7-6.8

EC in 592 runoff 363

Feed about every 2 to 3 days when soil is dry

Also topped 2 days ago

4. The leaves look burned. Are they crispy in feel?

5. Also, for the nutrients, are you following the bottles guide to a T?

6. What are you growing in?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Akinnamon94, Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Can you also post a picture of the entire plant?

Do these leaves have 3 points on them? Are they the first few leaves?

Did you happen to get those leaves wet with water and leave them under the LEDs? If so they could have got burned under the light

8. You say it's soil. And youre treating it like soil but you have hydro nutrients.
    I'm confused mate.
    If that's coco then stop treating it like soil. Gotta water it every day to run off.
    If it is soil, are you sure those nutes are OK to use?

9. I use the exact same nutes and I grow in soil. He is actually using the correct amount also so it's kind of confusing to me...

10. Hmm.. I googled it and yes, says they're suitable for hydro and soil. Wouldn't have thought. Not a soil grower so no idea whats suitable for it like.
    Just looked like an abvious alarm bell.

11. So I upped the feed and also have fed it daily I lowered the light to 25 inches so i believe they are looking much healthier. Kept my Ph low afraid of salt build up and high ph in the soil. They are coco coir / perlite

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. Did you happen to just get water on those leaves that are showing issues?? It could be that they got wet and it caused the light to burn it.

Your feeding schedule seems pretty spot on from what you said in your earlier posts. I have never used coco before so I can't really speak to the differences between soil but I only feed my plants every 3rd watering.

Anyways I'm sure that all the new growth will be fine, just watch out for any continued issues

• Like Like x 1
  13. I used the same stuff in coco my 1st few grows , week 4 you should be at 4ml of grow and micro . Also are you not using any bloom ? if going by the recommended feed chart you should be using 4ml of bloom also by now

14. Im at 4 to 5 weeks old now but the thing is i dont want to add more and burn the plant and i did use bloom but i stopped by the advice of some people