Leaves' tips are yellowing and brown spots are showing up, what's wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Cloud9343, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Thread's title says it all. I've consulted all I could on diagnostics, but I haven't found a single clue. Could you please help me?

Attached Files:

2. these guys are just barely plants. from pictures and text you probably overfed your plantlets[too high a ppm count] do a flush with ph ed water in the 5.6-6.2 range and very mild ppm fretz drench say 100 -200 so as not to stress osmotic pressure in root mass. go to supermarket and buy a couple of gallons of distilled water [ph-0 &0ppm] to mix with, usually costs $1 per. this distilled stuff is great for seedlings/young plants to mix your fertz. a couple drops of superthrive[$10 sm bottle at home depot] and any b vitamin supplement/additive is a good add to help with stress. wait a bit after flush and feed with a grow fertz but keep the ppm's low and raise week to week and watch tips of leaves for signs of nuit burn[yellow/brown] and lower next feeding .if burn gets worse then flush again etc. etc.