Leaves pointed upward during flowering..hmm o.O

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by WA-grower, Mar 16, 2010.

1. #1 WA-grower, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
    Never really seen this before, 2 new strains im working on both kinda doing lately, they dont seem to be upset about anything, their leaves just point upwards like this....anyone have any idea?

[​IMG]

*edit* lets try that :)

2. Can't see the pic, but sounds like they're just bathing in the light maaaaan. :hippie:

3. Big pic but really shows what im talking about

4. AWESOME.looks like they are having:metal: fun

5. I've heard that a magnesium deficiency can give leaves the appearance of "praying" with leaves pointing up like that, but otherwise they look so good, I doubt it's that...there ought to be other symptoms as well...probably just reaching for the light...I've noticed something like this, and the leaf stems actually elongated too, never quite figured it out but the buds turned out good anyway...

6. They are very very healthy, really green nice big leaves, I see no issues with them at all other than this strange pose. I may try inching the light closer a bit and see how they respond.

Thanks for the input so far!

7. Yo My plants look just like that this morning what did you do how did they turn out ???

8. I have found this in certain Indica species and Also with the right amt of CO2,:hello:

9. sometimes leaves point up as a method to save moisture if they are too dry.

10. I think they are streching toward the light.By the time the light get lowered bit by bit,they should go back to normal.However it wouldnt bother me as those plants look super healthy!:hello: