Leaves have wierd spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by totalbeginner, Nov 2, 2014.

1. hello! im relatively new to this, on my 2nd grow now, 1st on failed miserably, it seems like im doing something wrong becouse i started noticing some spots on 2 of my plants leaves

what could the problem be?

plant is 4 weeks old, and its into flowering for 2 days now

any sugestions are welcome
    thanks!

Attached Files:

2. #2 jblewballz, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    I'm relatively new, on my 3rd grow now. I have had the same problem as you and may now but more advanced. I noticed you have a tear in your fan leaf in the picture, did you do that or by itself. Mine do the same with holes here and there. Someone suggested mine was nute burn so I am backing off the nutes to 50%, and you can look at my pic and see if they resemble your plant.

Attached Files:

3. I say mine is advanced cause mine looked like yours and the next they looked like they are in my pic

4. the tear in that leaf is done by me, by accident. i dont see how it could be a nute burn, becouse i havent added any nutes. from what i have read around here im thinking it could be some deficiency of some sort, but i have no clue of what.

5. #5 jblewballz, Nov 3, 2014
    Whats your pH and what soil are you using, being you said no nutes then doubt it's note burn. I'm no expert by far and I'm on my 3rd grow, 4th week of flower. I know some soils can be hot with time released ferts, like some miracle grow soils. I test my pH with a soil probe, people swear by the pH level of runoff. I never test my runoff cause when I did it never gave me the same results as my probe, but I may be wrong in the thinking if you take a shower the water is dirty that's coming off you and going down the drain and your body is clean and thats what I care about. So if the runoff reads good how do I know the soil is, I want to know what. PH my girls are sitting in and up until flowering my girls were looking awesome, but I upped the nutes a bit a week before I seen any problems. I may be ignorant in my viewing but I only blame myself if something happens. These are only suggestions since I found even suggestions got me looking in directions I didn't think was causing the problems. First though, pH and soil medium and that will help any visitors better with help. I can post pics of mine tonight so you can compare but I think mine may be later stages than yours but I see the same signs your is showing. Good luck

6. #6 turtle360, Nov 3, 2014
    Curious. When you test run off ph and compare to what a soil probe reads what does it look like? What would typical numbers look like?