Leaves hanging

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bunny929, Apr 1, 2010.

1. I actually registered for this site just to ask a few questions because my baby gurl Jupiter is starting to look sick and hanging her leaves.
    Im not absolutely sure what her exact age is, but i planted em around February some time, and shes about a foot and 1/2 tall, and he leaves just started hanging.

I've been making sure i DO NOT overwater, but i can't afford a PH tester quite yet, and they aren't very available round here.
    Im almost thinking she may have just officially overgrown her pot, cuz shes pretty big for the pot that shes in. This is my first time growing, And i have done more research than anyone could understand. Trust me. xD

Any ideas? If there is a help section, I'll repost this there if its a problem here.
    Thank you!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    This is my biggest baby Jupiter. I noticed that the top of the stems have turned a bit brown, but only on the massive leaves. The leaves all look great, but i just noticed now that they are hanging pretty weak. Just now is the first sign of anything unhealthy from any of my plants, the rest look incredible. I did take 3 clones off this 2 weeks ago, but i have doubts that hurt anything. Im freaking out guys. Halp. x]

2. Over watered.

Also, Get a bigger pot for that thing. It looks really root constricted.

3. Definately a bigger pot.

It's going to need some room to grow the buds.

4. Alright, thanks for the intel. I'm getting ready to head to town now for supplies.

How's she look for a first-timer and root bound? Any tips?

5. She looks like she's full of potential. Just needs a lot more room for root growth. If you can, try to get a pot deeper than wide. Because, MaryJ grows with one giant root that grows straight down(tap root). And, a bunch of small roots(feeder roots) that grow from that. So, having a deeper pot will result in a longer tap root, thus having more surface area for feeder roots to grow.