Leaves falling off on the bottom

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by fibzeih, Oct 30, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

I ever seen this I can’t tell if it’s a deficiency. The strain is bubblegum I got online. All the bottom leaves are turning yellowish then brown. Even the bottom new growth looks like this and falling off on its own. Ph is 5.5 when I water it. I use fox farm big grow food for nutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ph 5.5 is too low. You want 6.2 to 6.8 for soil I found 6.6 to be the sweet spot so that could be your problem

3. [​IMG]
    For future reference.
    At 5.5 you get no phosphurous no magnesium and no calcium. Very little nitrogen. Fox farms OF has plenty of nutrients but your plant isn't consuming them when your p.h is so low.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It can be. always been doing 5.5 ph From now on I’ll try 6.5

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the underneath where it's falling off it looks like the leaves are getting burned.

6. Looks like you may have a spidermite problem. Small web in the close up pic. Check the underside of your leaves for the little buggers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. I checked it's in my basement so it's always little spiders on them

8. Pretty sure its a phosphurous defficiency from p.h being too low.

• Like Like x 1
  9. My blooming plant has a bad cal mag problems and I bet it's from wrong pH toi

10. Yeah I was looking at that post a minute ago. Sadly when you have a phosphurous defficiency it can be the start of many other immobile defficiencies as well. Get the p.h in check then go from there

11. Phosphurous is a big part of the plants ability to take in nutrients