Leaves Drying out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Palehorse22, May 20, 2006.

1. I sprayed my plants with a fertalizer and now the leaves are drying out. Is there anything I can do to save them????????

2. I don't profess to be an expert grower "yet", but from all of the extensive reading I have been doing the past few months I would not recommend spraying your leaves with fertilizer. I have been "spritzing/misting" my leaves with plain water every morning. You probably burned the leaves and it just looks like they are just drying out. Someone with more expertise will have to tell you how to save the plant if you can. However, if it were me... I would flush the plant with twice as much water as the size of pot the plant is in to clear out any bad build up and mist the leaves with regular water a couple times a day and keep my fingers crossed. You folks with more experience can tell me if my advice makes any sense or not. :rolleyes:

3. I changed the water to straight water. The leaves are getting crumbly now. I am afraid it is too late. My first time with hydro. they were looking so good. 6 plants of white widow 5 feet tall and full of buds.