Leaves drooping

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WhiteGuy88, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Too much water? Or light to close? I have no nute burn and leaves are turning more light green, i had a ph problem and first and have resolved that, whats the prob now? Anybody?
    Image1522640099.745353.jpg Image1522640110.781512.jpg Image1522640120.844928.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks overwatered, give er a couple days to dry out, you should see the leaves raise back up as she does. How often are you watering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. To much probably, i dont plan on watering them but every other day and just giving them a small amount, but i had that ph problem and decided to water them with ph water on top of the tap water i already watered them with, the only reason i did that is so my plant wouldnt get nute lockout, so it looks like to much water to you?

4. Yea, let it dry for out for a couple days until the pot feels light or the soil is dry 2-3 inches down. A lot of times overwatering isn’t from watering to much, but to often if that makes sense when you water do so until you get some run off out the bottom then wait until the pot is light or dry 2-3 inches down before you water again. And obviously continue to use the ph’ed water when you do so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Alrighty thank you friend! Much appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  6. Also needs to be transplanted.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Im actually gonna flip them in 2 weeks, they are all reg, i messed up and didnt check sex earlier on, im just going to try amd get what i can out of them

8. Watering every other day is probably too often. Once or twice a week for plants those size is probably plenty