leaves drooping and curling

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by luis, Mar 29, 2003.

1. I've got a plant about 20cm tall that I put in a flowering cycle for 2 wweks to find out it's gender but the temperature in the growroom got to high (32deg celcius) and the plants leaves started drooping( not droping) and curling up and it stoped growing. Now I managed to lower the temp to 26 deg by adding a ventilator and put the plant in a larger pot but it is not recovering. I don't know it's variety because a friend just gave me random seeds. What is wrong and what should i do?
    The plant is under a 400 w HPsodium.

Do you know if plants germinated from seeeds brought from Malana, India, can be grown indoors or outside in the south of england.

2. most leaves that droop are suffering from not enough water......if i were you i'd flush the medium with approx double the amount the pot holds......also make sure that the light is a minimum of 16" away from the plant.......Peace out......Sid

3. yea, sounds like it's either not getting enough water because it was too hot in there and water transpires through the leaves or you overwatered it...btw luis you only needed to post this in one of the growing forums.

4. I think I was overwatering it , I stopped watering it twice a day and only water it once a day since 2 days. The leaves are still drooping but not as much. I think i'll give it some fertilizer.
    cheers
    Luis

Join me in my war against error
    bush is an (evil) shape shifting lizard