Leaves drooping and curling 3 weeks into flowering

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Quu, Dec 28, 2012.

1. #1 Quu, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    Hydro

~75% William F. Kempf Ready to Use Coconut Fibre Pot Mix
    ~25% Perlite

Indoors

Northern Lights

11 weeks total (3 weeks into flowering)

6 x 2700K 40W (150W equivalent) CFLs

2-3"

No set schedule; I had been watering/feeding (I alternate between the two) every 2-3 days or so but since the leaves started drooping I started watering/feeding every 1-2 days (still alternating). I'm using RO water with added CalMag, Superthrive and Epsom salt and the final mixture is pH'd to between 5.8 and 6.0.

I've been using the FoxFarm Liquid Nutrient Trio and following the amounts recommended here: http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/images/pdf/hydroponic-color.pdf . I also add CalMag, Superthrive and Epsom salt and the final mixture is again pH'd to between 5.8 and 6.0.

I'm not sure; I have another NL plant (in vegetation) using the same medium and it appears to be doing fine.

Temp is 85 Fahrenheit but humidity I'm not sure about; outside humidity is ~70%.

~3 gallons; it was until yesterday in a ~2 gallon pot but it was becoming root-bound. I'm wondering now if ~3 gallons will be sufficient or if I'll need to transplant the plant again in the future.

None that I can see.

I'm thinking/guessing the issue is heat, but I thought I'd ask here because I haven't been able to find any pictures of plants in any of the troubleshooting threads that look like mine. Also this is my first time growing anything at all, so I'm sure everyone here knows much more than I do.

All responses are greatly appreciated. :)

Attached Files:

2. hello wall of text

3. I'd start with cutting out the Epsom salt. People use it for the mg which you have covered w/ the calmag. The added salt could be your problem or part o it. Wish I had more for you.

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud 1200w