Leaves curling?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by offNon, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Does anybody know what this might be caused by, these were two rando seeds that were found in a sac. Using led lights[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks hungry for some nitrogen and just nutrients in general.

3. Nutrient lockout or hungry or heat either way your plants aren't getting the nutrients your providing. If you are providing them. Do you have a fan or something in their circulating air. What's your setup? Subbed for Convo

Happy smoking and growing
    WGG

Sent from my Z963VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I don't have a fan. They are in a soil that I mixed 50/50 between dirt from my yard and miracle gro potting soil. Two lamps with I think 60w led lights

5. Well I'm thinking more along the lines of temperatures and you just need to fertilize man. Harder to give a better idea without knowing more.

WGG

6. Is their anyway to test pH run off of the plant. I'm not gonna dis for the miracle grow. I used it in my first plant ever with mediocre success so haha everybody has to start somewhere. I am gonna say their are alot better options out their though.

Happy smoking and growing.

7. Yes I will try to test the ph. And okay thanks for the input! Much appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  8. Start their and let us know. The more info we have the better we can try and help.

9. Could colder temperatures cause this? (Prolly around 60f)

10. I would say no. My outdoor plants never curled like that from cold temps can you post a pic of the whole plant?

WGG

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah man id say your plant judt either looks hungry or the oh is off. Notice how the green is kinds a really light hue.

What's your feeding schedule. Or have you started one yet?

Wgg

12. I think I'm gonna try to find some nutrients this weekend. Thank you for the input