Leaves curling up and down, Light camo green looking HELLPPPP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by korupted, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Ok so heres the dealio.

Using all organic fox farm.
    Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom.

All the other plants are fine. This one.. Automatic Blueberry.

For some reason, The leaves are loosing the dark greenish color and going to a light green.. and leaves are deformed, like one half of some leaves arent grown.

On leaf, part if it is curling up, the other half is curling down, and one leaf the tip was dried out. No yellowness, Just.. dried up and crumbled.

WTF is going on?

Attached Files:

2. Heres more.

99% sure not pest, no spider mites, i examine my plants pretty well.

Plenty of room for a plant that size, its in a 5 gallon water bucket.. the bucket has a crack in the bottom... There is one little root coming out the bottom, thats it.

That shouldnt be bad... Any ideas?

Attached Files:

3. How often are you watering? Looks like it may be overwatering.

4. Hi, I'm growing Auto blueberry and the one thing I keep finding over and over again is how nute sensitive they are (blueberry, the auto type) I have kept mine very low on nutes compared to my others, nothing for 4 weeks at the start and she seems fine. I overwatered her at the start but she never looked like that. Sorry I can't be of more help, have you checked out the sick plants section?

5. #6 korupted, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    Ya.. nothing.

I wanna say its potash poisioning. Maybe I overdid it on the Tiger Bloom.

The leaves werent yellow or brown, Just a dried up green, and would actually crumble, I trimed all the dried crumbling leaves, Left the good ones and see if she recovers.

6. Whole plant looks like shit, Hardly any leaves left to absorb light, makes my tent smell so may take forever, makes my tent smell like shit and, Its taking up space in my tent , I could move the others around and the others could get more light instead of this wasteful plant taking up space.

Here pics, Premature buds, Best idea to pull it and smoke the premature while my others are going? or will it recover and buds continue to grow?(others looks mother effin godlike btw)

Attached Files:

7. Bump..

keep premature buds and have somethign to smoke.. Or let it grow and try and repair?

8. Personally mang, I'm having a problem with one of mine that's something like that except it's yellowing on the leaves and even turning a nasty brown, so I think you could possibly turn it around. (If you haven't already pulled it)

9. Over watered, over fertilized, or both. Cheers

10. What is the PH of your water in? And PH out? That Tiger bloom is some strong shit,and really drops PH significantly. What are your temps? If I had to guess, I say your issue lays in one of those 2 areas. Its odd that your other plants are fine, but it looks that way to me. Are your other plans extremely vigorous?