Leaves curling in multiple directions

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by grnthmbs, Jul 17, 2017.

1. It's really good. Way better than soil. Will provide more oxygen to the roots

• Like Like x 1
  2. I went to check on my plant today and I made one of the most dreadful discoveries any grower can find IMO. I believe what I found are early signs of a male plant. Any input, disagreement, or assurance that I am correct about this plant being a male would be awesome. I don't wanna waste anymore electricity, water, etc on a male plant. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. "I don't wanna waste anymore electricity, water, etc on a male plant". That sounds sexist asf. Lol. Try and get a close up on it. Does it have any hairs? If it doesn't, then it's a boy! Congratulations.

4. It's a male 100%

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  5. LOL yes it does sound sexist! And it kinda is, growing isn't cheap where I'm at. It's a constant battle against natural heat (usually in the mid to upper 90's during the day outside) so it can get expensive! There are definitely not any hairs and the amount of pollen balls there are makes it almost unquestionable. I just had to make sure before making any further decisions. Thanks for the assurance of his gender tho!

6. It's a male then ):
    Where did you get the seeds from?

7. It was just a bag seed. I've got two more bag seeds germinating now so I'm hoping at least one out of the three will be female!

This may be a crazy question but is it possible to assist the plant into becoming a female or male or is it set from seed lol?

8. It's set from seed. You can order seeds online and have them shipped to you. You can order feminized seeds, so it is certain to be a female! There are my two favorite websites. I love growing marijuana.com has the best genetics I have ever seen, and it can handle tough conditions. With the other link I provide to Single seed center, but with them make sure that you have the feminized seed selected. Because most of the seeds you find there are cheaper if they are regular, but don't get regular as its a gamble. And with both of these companies, they use discrete shipping. And if your shipment gets intercepted, they will reship your seeds for FREE

Buy Marijuana Seeds Online | Worldwide shipping, USA included – ILGM
    Marijuana Seeds from The Single Seed Centre

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah I thought it was set from seed but I thought I saw something online saying you could kinda push it towards being female somehow. Oh well, I've got two more seeds germinating now so I'm gonna start a new thread for that grow! Thanks for all the input and hope to hear from you on my next grow!