leaves curling a bit

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by smokinbudz420, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Hey GC members, back again with another grow, so ill probobly be in this section a lot lol. this one is a mango kush plant (from clone) that a friend of mine crossed himself. Its been going good but the past couple of days i noticed some of the newer leaves are curling a bit, all the jagged parts on about 6 leaves are curling up, lower half of the plant still looks good so not sure what it is. was thinking heat cause for the past week or so its been 90s and real humid, but its a basement grow so it still stays pretty cool but no AC or anything, just fans, but im not sure. and should i invest in one of those portable ACs that u can vent out a window if that is the problem? windows i have are too small for an actual AC.

also had 1 other question, in the pics u can see the 1 tiny branch at the bottom of the plant, is that something i should just trim off? or can i use it for another clone? Never done clones before (successfully lol) just wondering if the branch is too small to make into a decent clone?

Attached Files:

2. how close to the lights are they

3. it was like 6inch from 1 CFL (cant remember wattage, like 24w or something) and thats when it was happening, moved it under my HPS today, shes about 2 feet or so from the light right now, just tryin to keep her cool just incase.