Leaves are turning yellow!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JackHorror, Nov 17, 2010.

1. It's to my understanding that this is because of a lack of nitrogen, how do I fix this? do I add nitrogen rich fertilizer? Sorry I don't have pictures at the moment. My plants are in flowering stages, about 1 week in. any help would be appreciated. Also, I'm wondering what the amount of fertilizer i should add is?

2. use at 1/2 bottle recs. Normally you would avoid adding N in flower but its early and your dealing with an issue so its ok.

You may even want to go over 1/2 at first but make SURE that you cut the N out in the last 4 weeks, if you have to overdose to get your N to a level to get through the last few weeks then thats what you have to do.

Some yellowing in the last 4 weeks is totally normal and even desireable, going yellow in the first 2 is an issue that will mess your yeilds up bad however.

3. Thanks a bunch sir. I appreciate the explanation and tips. I'll be sure to do this asap.

4. If you are able to get a picture, post it in the sick plants section, it could be over watering or underwatering as well i believe. So many people come to a similar conclusion and its not always what it is