Leaves are curled-help!---pics.pics.pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by waffleheaddd, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Soil grow-Fox Farm Ocean forest soil-400w MH (veg)-Bella Donna (chow?) clones- plants were cut about a month ago- temp in low 70's- humidity around 55-60 %- no bugs-

i fert with 1/4 recommended dose-
    superthrive---0-0-0
    sugardaddy---0-0-0
    nitrozyme-(also used as foliar application)---0-4-4
    Neptunes harvest fish emulsion---2-4-1

(will use budswell (0-7-0) and flora nova bloom (4-8-7)

The leaves started to curl about two days ago. It has been almost a week since watering. I do not know what is going on. I haven't seen this in my plants ever. I have used same ferts/adds for a while and have had great results. PLEASE HELP WITH ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN PROVIDE... OH, and the plants just got a new home in the basement. Elevated off of the floor (the floor is cold). :confused:

Attached Files:

2. if you have time please help a community member in need. will do so for you as well.

3. #3 FreshMeat, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009
    I would say nitrogen def or toxicity. one plant shows the leaf yellowing on the bottom, with curled outer edges of leaves, I would probably give them a good drink of proper ph'd water and wait a week to see what the new growth looks like, since it looks like they are still in veg cycle.
    try this link for self help . long read, but worth it.
    The Complete guide to Sick Plants,pH, and Pest troubles! - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

Also I wouldn't leave that soil ph meter in the soil, it can corrode and cause issues.

4. Thanks a lot man---i appreciate your feedback dude.

5. very nice link---loads of great information