leaves... and steam

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by POt10smoker, May 31, 2004.

1. alright the other day my plant was very tall and wasnt able to support the leaves. so i put a ruler in there to support it while the fan was on it for about a week... it was still struggling to stand up so i took the ruler out and took the plant outta the pot and planted it deeper... the leaves at the bottom have started to turn yellow... also one of the leaves at the top has a yellow spot on it... should i throw it away and start over or take it outside as planned? and how many leaves does the female have? ive heard 5 and ive heard 7.. thanks for your help

2. You can't tell the sex by the number of leaves but I wish ya could.

I don't know the answer to your problem but if you post more info on the environment the plant is in (ferts, light, size of container, medium) someone here should be able to help you get your plant healthy again.

3. ok... i am gonig to take pics of it in bout 3 or 4 days... i looked atthe pictures and it kinda looks like the over watering one but not as bad... and my leaves dont look anything like a pot leaf... i dunno if its because its still small or what... and i tried to keep the soil moist at all times... im new... lol i have started a new plant and am trying different things... thank you for your help and i will be back to this thread in bout 4 days with pictures for you thanks a ton