Leave tips turning orange

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Larley.ox, May 12, 2017.

1. hi please can someone let me know why my plant is doing this well on the tips and edges of some of my cannabis leaves they have started to turn a little orange sort of brown colour they yesterday they was fine and I painted the inside of my cubord white that the plant is in and today they have become like this here are some pictures thanks

Attached Files:

2. Need more info. What soil are you growing in? Have you added nutes yet, if so what did d you feed? What lights are you using. Are you checking ph, if so what is it?

3. Don't know the soil but it's old my cuzon grows vegetables it's it yes I am feeding nutes I started with half a miller liter the first week and a half it was fine then I put it up to 1 ml this week it's called vegy grow I feed it one time nutes one time water and so forth the ph is 6.6 6.7 and I am growing under a 600 watt led full sprectum grow light in my cubord everything was fine yesterday then I painted the cubord white to reflect the light and today it's like this thanks

4. Sort spell check the soil is good I meant not old

Attached Files: