Leave the criminals take the parent.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detailed one, Aug 22, 2012.

1. *RAGING STILL* (I'm not a writer or anything so bare with me)

This is a pretty fucked up situation so Yesterday was the strangest most eventful thing at 4am...

So it about 4am and I heard this god awful scream like you know a girl sees a spider they do a little one and when someone see's a dead body or someone get murdered...

first feels like I'm dreaming...

No, look out the window my mom shit is scattered all over the yard a cop is on top saying "calm down"

"I'll let you up if you calm down"

Goes on for a few minutes

Sure enough she calms it and then 2 other cruisers come and arrest her well my mom went from scared to piss and starts fighting them...

(My mom suffers like extreme anxiety, and she doesn't fight plus she usually co-operates with cops drunk or not)

Ok they get her in the car and leave her...(The road is about few feet from my window so I can hear everything!)

I can hear the cops talking about what they gonna do and writing shit down on paper.

Then the tables turn...(Thought once they catch someone they just leave em?)

So they go from doing they're job to corrupt assholes they both open a door, then my mom starts screaming again, then this male cop fucking hits her 4 or 5 times well shes getting tazered! Human Instincts your gonna defend yourself she kicks the cop square in the nuts shit goes on longer till I get fed up and run outside

"HEY!"

"HEY!!!"

"I just seen that"

Cop: Go inside!, or your going to jail!

"For what defending someone cause your a man hitting a women in cuffs let alone your dumb partner is tazering before your defence?"

"...Go inside or your going to fucking jail!"

"Well ain't you a big piece of shit"

I get pushed to the ground pulled up then pushed again by this guy what is 4x my size..

So some scums at this resturant my aunt and her went too G'd her up took her out, well my aunt was in the restroom then they kicked her ass out in town then she phoned the emergency line and then she ended up in jail well these assholes got away with raping and drugging my mom!

DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AND SOME PEOPLE SAY IT AND DON'T FOLLOW IT NEVER EVER EVER LEAVE YOUR DRINK UNANTENDED OR LET A DUDE ORDER IT! JUST LET HIM PAY AND GET IT OVER WITH!

(TRUST ME SOME DUDES KNOW BARTENDERS AND THEY G IT UP!)

2. You're definitely not a writer.

3. I'm sorry, I'm confused....what happened now?

4. So your mom had a drink with the date rape drug?

5. his mum scattered her own shit all over the yard, police got involved, attacked her, now she's in jail(?)

6. What did i just read?

7. Think he's saying some dudes drugged and raped her and when she called the police she got beat up and tasered for being messed up

8. Last part was kinda confusing man, but if they tazered your mom for no reason get justice man. If I saw my mom getting tazed by pigs for no reason i'm pretty sure the pigs would be dead.

9. On a serious note, you saw your mom get hit by the cop 4-5 times and all you did was yell "hey i seen that"

10. I'm super confused but by law you were legally able to hit the cops. They're just like any other citizen if they use excessive force you're allowed to defend yourself/mom. But in reality that's a terrible idea. But I'm also confused and would like clarification..

11. I think adrenaline would take over and even if the cops were bigger than you, you'd fuck them up

12. I woulda knocked that mothafuckas head off. (Said in this voice at 1:50 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOWwnMxAsUw]Prison Rape 101 (Uncensored) - YouTube[/ame]

Beating my mom?

Nah... I'd go to jail over that

13. That made very little sense. How long did you stand at the window from the.time you heard the scream til you went outside? You saw a cop restrain your mother, toss her and her stuff around, then tazer her and hit her, and you could only muster the courage to say "hey, I saw that"?

Either a troll, or your man card needs to be revoked. THAT'S YOUR MOM, SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, DEFEND HER TO THE DEATH.

14. On the real, God's rules- anyone touches your mother in a physically harmful way, their heads are to be removed and placed on posts in the front yard.

15. Ok sorry was super stoned still am!

She went out to a bar for dinner, got date raped, all confused and stuff phoned emergancy line for cops to arrest these sick fucks.

they come and arrest her to bring her home and did not give zero fucks my mom got pissed off at them they brought her down till other troops she got more pissed went nut's they cuff and throw her in the car.

After she was all calm and relaxed they open the door she screams they attack her and tazer her to shit.

I go out and flipped (the writing is mostly what I said with more verb) If I didn't shut the fuck up in those words he would throw my little ass in jail.

then I called him a piece of shit and then he pushed me to the ground then I get more pissed then I go inside 'cause he honestly looked like a scum what got picked on in school...

Hope this is a better way of putting it.

16. 3 cops vs my skinny white ass when I just woke up, they were already gloved and already threatening me...with tazers...

17. Should have recorded it all.

18. Lol what a fucking redneck. "I just seen that"

19. It was exactly like that, my andrenline was going up...Redneck says the guy who fucks prostitutes...

Yeah what the cops did was bad enough I wanna find the fuckers who did it...

For you people hating lets see how you guys feel if your mom got penetrated with force and drugs So I can sit there and laugh in your faces and for the people who's mothers have been put in this situation my heart goes out.

20. during your childhood, did your mom spend soo much time at the bars and popping anti-anxiety meds that she forgot to sign you up for basic education/writing classes? and if her feces were really scattered all over the yard, does that mean the cops were getting poop on them as they were tackling her in the first place?