Leave or unplug

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mr Cheeze, Feb 12, 2018.

1. I meant to show U picture can U see it and im only using for vege

Attached Files:

2. mate if thats all the light plants gettin i dont think its going to grow ,,,i thought you said that was the light when you turned it off if thats on i cant even see a plant ,where is the plant ,,,mac,

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. #23 Mr Cheeze, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    1518571657318971781794.jpg That's what im saying its off but the blue lights are still on and asked is it imitating moonlight. This is what it looks like on

4. Billy, a Troll or both..;)!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dude. Unplug that POS. Light when your plants need darkness. That bs is not good. Dark should be totally dark for indoor plants. Outdoor plants are different. They can handle moonlight. But that ain’t the moon. Just gonna screw ur shit up. Unplug it during dark

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 15185705886551730277052.jpg
    okay that's all I was asking thanks

7. Wow.

Buy a timer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. A timer doesn't fully awnser my question I was more curious why there's still a little bit of light when the switch was off. Who knows maybe that little bit of light might benefit for vegetation

9. Yes a timer would answer your question.
    It turns off the power to the plug so your light is all the way off.
    No the extra light will do nothing beneficial for your plant. It can possibly make it turn hermaphrodite.
    Your light needs to be all the way off.

10. why would it go hemaphridite It's not like my seed is a certain strain designed just for indoor and with that logic all outdoor plants would go hemaphridite cause it's never pitched black

11. Because indoor plants are easily stressed.
    Outdoor plants are trained, so to speak, to a much harsher environment.
    Indoor growing is much easier to fuck up. Everything is and has to be under complete control.
    Temperature fluctuations, pH inconsistencies, and light leaks are all factors that will cause stress and that will lead to hermaphrodite plants.

12. #32 MarcG420, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    To answer your question, yes it’s bad. You don’t want any light at all during the lights out phase.

I’m guessing you bought an aquarium light, am I right?

Edit: also, moonlight is refracted light so very little in terms of par (photosynthetic active radiation) if any, reaches the plant. This is very different than direct light hitting the plant.

First to third grow. From beginner to novice lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I understand what ur saying and I am going to use my timer i was simply asking for knowledge cause I am a new grower and would that explain why my leaves from my last plant went into single spiked leaves.

14. No it's a 600w led full spectrum specced for max vegetation

15. Yes, that’s known as re-vegging .

16. It’s not one made for growing cannabis then. You want absolutely no light in the grow room during lights out.

This is why you don’t want to buy crap led lights.

17. Ok new grower.
    Leaves on cannabis go from 5 to 9 blades down to single or triple blades only when they are re-vegged.
    Your plant started to flower then the hours of light was increased causing it to revert back to a vegetative or growth state. When this happens the leaves get weird and change to singles and triples.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. yea that's what I tried to do lol but it was a stupid idea is grow. I've got one more question related to this blue light when it's off.. "would it be the reason why my plant seems unusually shrubby and each node being too close together

19. There not the most expensive but I only brought them to vege I have a 600w hps light also for flowering

20. No, you want the nodes close together.

You might want to check out www.growweedeasy.com

It’s a good place for beginners...