Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LEAST Favorite Thing to do High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlancksConstant, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I smoke to sleep, but I prefer to experience my high before that happens. Failed at it last night as usual.

2. It seems smoking for the first time in a day always makes me have to take a shit

3. Exercising.

4. Being arrested, running from zombies, trying to hide from FBI/CIA etc all things id try to avoid while high

5. Eating. But I can't help it.

6. Get arrested, or help someone move.

7. Talking to my parents because i tend to mumble when i'm high while talking to my parents :S. I also hate finding something for a long period of time it gets me really fustrated because i always find myself looking in the same places i've already checked. :(

8. become sober.

9. I hate walking long distances while high. I get dizzy and my back gets irritated.

10. See family, sit through a lab, play soccer...I zone hard.

11. I hate doing math. it fucking blows, man. I'll bake before school (i'm still a senior in HS), and I have math first hour. oh my god.. i hate that shit. the worst. unlike other classes you can't bullshit math ahahaha

12. Looking for stuff that I misplaced lol...which happens a lot.

It kind of ruins your trip. Like the other day I was hiking through a trail and blazing and I dropped my phone somewhere. I had to spend almost a half hour back tracking and finally found it just as I was about to give up.

13. Yeah I get what you mean, man. One time I was walking with my friend down a street downtown and noticed a dime on the side of the road. A few hours later, we smoked. I left to go to the store to get something to drink. I was short 8 cents and the cunt of a cashier wouldn't let me get the Arizona.

I couldn't remember where I had seen that dime so I spent about half an hour walking across downtown listening to music trying to find that dime, baked out of my mind. I never found it and eventually gave up. I went back to my friend's house. He was confused as fuck.

14. Getting arrested
    Getting in fights
    Breaking your bong

15. I like going to sleep high when i'm naturally tired but i hate going to bed cause theres nothing to do sometimes I blaze at my friends house and spend the night well he usually gets tired long before me so i just get bored and force myself to sleep. I miss the days of being up till 4 in the morning playing Xbox.

16. Amen. I still have those nights every so often in college, but it's much more rare now :/

Anyway, I don't like being high with a friend and then with someone who isn't high. Especially if I don't want that person to know I'm high.

I don't know, I always feel weird around sober people.

17. #38 awdcivic, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    hm, cops, sober people who disapprove, when my friends wont let me play the freaking xbox and i have to watch them.
    and weird for me ive talked on the phone to a fellow toker and he said i talk more clear when im high, i normally mumble and speak in my country fashion. he said i didnt have an accent and i didnt mumble. so that works out fine for me.

and why does everyone hate eating i love it =P. i dont get the wearing off quicker? i dont think. but often i dont eat anything, just give me something to drink and im fine.

18. Perhaps dealing with nasty smells such as shit and rubbish lol.

19. Man i feel you on it. I gotta be ready to leave for work in less than a hour