learning.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by deadheaddavid, Apr 21, 2012.

1. using your head. whatev

so plants may recieve to much sunlght?
    couple seedlings about week an a half old well they got like the conyedltinesmdk mdjdj leaves going and another 2 pairs of tinie leaves

all planta have this growing on them
    and see the leave start to point up
    not nearly enogh for them to close the plant but they point like elves ears.heh

there, here in the c we shined with many sun this coming and before and now.

pretend i dont have this typailleterate sounding to my glorious ears that only here magic.

peaceppl:-/)

2. ahhh yes i fargot ihaceinmind that they get to mug sun

also had in mind of giving it shade for a time.
    came check on it and leaves were the way i usually see them at like mid point.

what you thinkbot?

3. What in god's name are you talking about?

4. seedlings. cannabis plants.

out on he hills and far far away.

in the c for cali.

dont believe anything this post is informs you on.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY]Pulp Fiction - English Motherfucker Do You Speak It - YouTube[/ame]

6. no your plants do not get too much sun. pretty much impossible, even though they are seedlings.

good luck

PS talk normal , you'll get more love

7. Smoke another one lol... na mine pointed up like that also about 2 weeks into my first grow but they went back to normal

8. :smoke:

9. After reading this I got a strong urge to go kill john lennon. Upon learning that lennon was already dead I got so enraged that I beat my wife. In front of my neighbors kids. How do you sleep with yourself at night.

10. [quote name='"earlycyler"']

After reading this I got a strong urge to go kill john lennon. Upon learning that lennon was already dead I got so enraged that I beat my wife. In front of my neighbors kids. How do you sleep with yourself at night.[/quote]

wecuddle,,,,,,,why.

11. One more reason why I have no faith in the human race.

12. [quote name='"kushriddim"']One more reason why I have no faith in the human race.[/quote]

look, thats only kinda cute.