Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Learned something valuable today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DutchX8, Feb 26, 2009.

1. I was out smoking a blunt in the cold weather outside and generally i'm the type of person to get rid of ash as soon as it appears. But I think the ash keeps the heat in and thus keeps the blunt burning. If you blow off the ash, you're exposing the lit end.

Sorry if this is obvious to some of you, but I thought it was interesting.

2. hmm, makes sense, never thought about it, i guess it would work though.
    nice observation! lol :smoking:

3. You can't smoke ash. It's already burned. :) And the difference between partially burned weed and fresh weed in a blunt is nothing. There's pretty mush no way to tell...

4. he ment your sucking through both blunt and ash, like drag lol. but yea im that kinda person also, who ashes pretty quickly after it appears. unless its a cigar obviously

5. makes sense...
    but i wouldnt never ash...
    i would wait longer tho, and put that plan n effect...

6. Yeah but it doesn't work like that, pipes shit in your mouth with their ash if you pull too hard, but with a blunt it would just make the ash fall off the end because it's not sealed or anything.

7. Ash is already burned, it's not going to make a difference if there is ash or not. Pay better attention in Science class!