Leaf yellowing at the tips curled up and dried

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by window kush, Dec 13, 2016.

1. If you look at the bottom leaf on the right it curled up and dried. I just broke off the dry part. It's small and the rest of the plant looks beauty.

1481646996442.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. PH in and Out?

And have you started nutes yet? if you have could be the beginning of mild burn, but i doubt that looking at it. just looks to me like shes starting to get affected by mild PH flux, but is otherwise VERY healthy

3. Your light might be too close or a heat/ ventilation problem.

4. Yeah honestly I think it might the Ph I'm an idiot. I put these human supplements in water to try and give it some kind of natural growth spurt. Well I just mixed it with straight tap water with one fish oil tablet and calcium. Normally I just leave the water out in the grow room with the bottle cap slightly opened and it balances the Ph. So I think it's the Ph and I don't think it's light breezy because the top leafs are not affected and I'm only using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It wouldnt be the bottom leaves if light was too close the top of plant would go first

Autoflower420

6. Its a plant not a kid or human

Autoflower420

7. Leaving lid open gets rid of chemicals like chlorine but the ph wont budge from fresh air my tap water stays at ph8 for a weeks i use vinegar to go down and bicarb to go up

Autoflower420

8. What gave you the idea that giving fish oil and calcium supplements would be beneficial to a seedling?

Just let the damn thing grow.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Some folks try to hard just let the soil do its magic

Autoflower420

10. I know I know give me a break I did some reading online

• Like Like x 1
  11. Everybody makes mistakes dude just learn from it most new growers over do stuff remeber less is best

Autoflower420