Leaf tips browning

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KCNoobie, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Noobie here can anyone help me? Don't know what's going on is it nutrient burn? Or light burn I just moved my 400w hps bulb farther from the plant.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome :) Few things gotta tell us your set up. The more you tell the better "guess" we can make ;)

Nutes:
    Soil/Coco?(I think no perlite maybe coco?)
    Nutes?
    Light?
    Water Source
    Age?

And any thing else you can tell us all of these things matter to narrow it down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have a 4 week old blueberry that I have under a 400w hps bulb in soil mixed with compost. Used miracle grow to fertilize. I have been using rain water for watering but ran out and had to use tap that I lowered the pH in from 8.0 to around 6.8

4. I am not sure what BB you have, but I know DJ shorts(maybe the others too?) who is the creator of Blueberry. His BB is not for new growers the biggest reason is because it likes it's feed very low. The Miracle grow is normally very hot(high in nutes will burn your root hairs) for cannabis. Nice move using the rain water though but I think your soil is way to hot for your plant so shes going to struggle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's a dwarf blueberry the seeds were a gift. My Cinderella's were sabotaged and this blueberry is all I got left but I flushed it with rain water and I haven't added any nutes for a few days it has 8 new little leaves starting to for under the canopy leaves. Do you think it will be OK just keep the nutes to a minimum or what do you suggest?

6. Be better if you transplant(risk its more stress) I think. You can wait for more advice, but most MG soil has time released nutes. They normally look like little balls or something. So even flushing won't do much at all with that soil, because it's meant to take a lot of water and slowly release those nutes into the soil every watering.

Also, if you do transplant grab some perlite(little white foam) she will thank you for it.

7. No it's not mg soil it's top grade soil with compost mix I was putting miracle grow in the water

8. OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Stop doing that :) I am sorry I never grown with compost mix so I am prob not the best for advice then. Sorry my bad.

Also distill your water and try not to use clay pots(if possible).

9. Thanks for replying I appreciate it.

10. wrong thread sorry.

11. Lol

12. And NP, Ill bump the thread for you see if a compost grower can help you.

13. Cool