Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

leaf question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ilicurtisili, Dec 22, 2009.

1. i was wondering, if there was a way to keep a leaf from a plant alive, to hang on my wall?
    like by eliminating it, or maybe spaying something on it.

2. Nope. It won't stay alive. From the moment it is cut off, It begins to die. You could possibly laminate it or something, keep the elements from it, but then the chemicals would probably fuck with it. Idk what you mean by eliminating it, but it sounds like it wouldn't keep it alive lol

3. If you take a leaf from a plant i am assuming you want to put a cannabis leaf on your wall and keep it alive? Well the answer is no it is not going to stay alive that is common knowledge. You are cutting the leaf from the branch and therefor it will not live.