Leaf issues in early flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TEC09, Sep 10, 2020.

1. So I flipped the switch on her 8/26 & I am now seeing issues on several larger fan leaves. Can anyone give me feedback on the potential issue?
    FF nutes (DD) weekly feedings with plain water feedings as needed in between
    1200w hps light
    Temp 80
    Rh 32-35 (fluctuates)
    Smart pot 30 gal
    7.5 ft tent
    Ph last taken just now was 7.3 with pen 7.0 with liquid
    Maybe a dz of these fans affected

Do I remove the affected leaves?
    &
    What does this appear to be to you guys? A deficiency? I don't believe its light burn as leaves furthest from light are also affected & there are leaves directly under the light that are unaffected.
    Many thanks.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like a Calcium deficiency my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you. Give her cal-mag then? Through flower till harvest or just until I stop seeing weird leaves?

• Like Like x 1
  4. always use calmag in every stage of plant growth except cloning .
    I wanted to say it was a boron problem .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Use calmag during each stage of growing, including the final flushing as well. Make sure it is still ph'd of course.

6. If it’s only showing up on older leaves, may not be ca. Ca is immobile and the plant can’t pull it from old fans. Edge burn + necrotic spots on old leaves in early flower looks/sounds like k deficiency to me. Their k doesn’t usually start uptaking that fast after flip. May be locked up. What is the ppm of your feed? If it is k deficiency, additional ca can make it worse (ca is antagonistic to k uptake). Are your tips starting to curl upwards with some dark spotting on the affected leaves. If so, that is k deficiency imo. Have a touch of it on my sour d that had a little ph issue

7. Sorry about the double post. Not sure what happened

8. Meant to post this DF98CBA5-0FC0-4B9F-BD57-5AE7AFED874D.png

9. Whats your medium? i see weird stuff like that when my pH is off. If its soil then thats def high.

• Agree Agree x 1