Leaf fringes turned up/inward

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by whatsmarijuana, May 24, 2010.

1. I got 4 babies outdoors in my backyard at the moment. They're all growing fast, strong and busy, the only issue I'm having, and only with one plant, and only a few leaves on said plant, is that the leaf fringes are curling upward, progressively into a cylinder. It looks just like when there's a cocoon on the underside of the leaf except turned upward instead of down. I'll upload pictures this afternoon. I live in Norcal, an hour north-east of Sac, so that gives you an idea of my climate. We've had alternating rain then heat for like a week now, would that cause heat stress? Like a cold afternoon and night of rain then a cloudless day of sun. Thanks in advance!

2. Umm... No one knows?

3. Taco-ing is a sign of overwatering. Adjust drainage of your containers, or if it's gound...try a lighter soil mix.

Let soil dry to 1/2" from surface before your next water. And pray to the rain gods to be kind.

4. Sorry, taco'ing is not from overwatering. Taco leaves come from a cal/mag deficiency usually caused by pH being too low, which locks out the cal/mag. Make sure pH is 6.5-6.8. You can add epsom salts after you fix pH to give a little extra cal/mag that it was missing.