Leaf Fringe Standing Up

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ndavisenterprise, May 23, 2013.

1. #1 ndavisenterprise, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    What type of medium; soil or hydro? Hydro/DWC
    What brand and type of soil? N/A
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    What strain?  Plush Berry
    How old are the plants? Week 4 of flower, day 26
    What type of lights and how many watts?  HTG 600watt HPS
    How far from the lights? 12"
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? RO water that is aereated in a rez with 250ppm cal-mag, 75ppm epsom salt. Average is 300ppm of water with the cal-mag/mag-sulfer. Topped off with h2o twice daily.
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? I do two rez changes a week this grow. I am using GH flora nova bloom at 5ml/gal in a 7 gal rez, about 650ppm
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? 5.9ph, 800ppm (with the extra cal-mag-sulfer)
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 45%-55%
    What size pots?  20 gal bucket, rez is 8 gal of h2o, DWC
    Any bugs? Look real close. Only a few fungus gnats.
    Any other pertinent info? Room temp at 82 degrees days/ 73 degrees nights, 1400ppm CO2

My plant looks really healthy, nice green, but she is having a problem transpiring and cooling down. I have even lowered the temps to 73-75 degrees for days and she still fringes er edges...

Thank you in advance for helping me!

Attached Files:

2. Any Mn in your nutes?

3. .03% Chelated Mn.

4. #4 mmman, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Drop ph to 5.7 and see if that makes a difference.

5. I sure will, thank you man!!! :D

6. I did a 6 hour flush yesterday with 2ml/gal h202 at 5.7ph solution.  Every two hours I would drain half of the rez and refill with 0ppm water at 5.7ph. After the last flush my runoff was 100ppm and 5.7, so I refilled with my flora nova bloom at 6ml/gal and ph at 5.7 RO water, and a PK booster. 

She is still looking great today. Fringes are releasing slightly. Just waiting to see how she responds from here! :D