Leaf discoloration :(((

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by patri420, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Ok! She is small! But shes almost
    2 months old, and i just found out she is a girl because of her hairs. Its beautiful :'). Anyways, the bottom leaves are getting yellower i know i have to
    Move her inside for her to get more light ill do it this week. But i dont know if it could be the pH. What should I do? She has really good compost(the nutrient soil, not sure if i said it right) she has fertilizer and even tomato
    Pieces so its not lack of nutrients. She
    Already stinks even! I dont want to lose her.

Attached Files:

2. Well, pluck those dead leafs off. I see its on a outside so honestly, just make sure it's watered good. At the same time make sure you have a good run off of excess water. It's really don't look like anything is overly wrong with being outdoor. May want to place it in direct sunlight, shadowed light will slow it growth. Also make sure it's getting most of the daylight cause if it's only getting half the daylight time priod it will also effect it's grow. Hope this help.

3. what nutrients are you using?

4. Give that girl some food. Ck PH first if using chemical ferts as adding ferts with PH problems gets bad fast. To be 2 months old and that small is crazy.

5. most of all that plant wants more light, as shown by the three-bladed leaves - the more light a plant gets, the more blades its gonna grow on each leaf and 3 blades are as low as they go. its super tiny for its age, 3 weeks would be an ok age for that and the pros with the big lights get their plants to that size and in better shape in 1-2 weeks.
    Im also pretty sure that this compost isnt as great as you think, it definitly should have perlite or something like that for aeration. lack of air makes roots grow waaaay slower than they could.

feeding will not help. that plant is super small for that container and theres no doubt in my mind that the soil still contains enough nutrients to have it grow to at least 5 times that size. the problem is the missing aeration. make sure you let it dry out about 2 inches deep between waterings to let some air get to the roots.