Lazy Stoner Lesson Learned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MarijuanaFish, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Alright today I'm really mad at myself because I got a $170 bong and I've had it for about 3 months. About a month ago, I got really stoned fell asleep and knocked it off of my bedside table while I was asleep. I was amazed that it didn't totally shatter, but only the bowl broke. I got a new bowl and got over it but promised myself I would move it out of arms reach before I went to bed. Then about 2 weeks ago I had a friend over and she used it while I was asleep. I woke up in the morning had a rip and when I took the bowl out to clear it I noticed it was broken!! So I confronted my friend and she paid for a new one. Then, last night, I was blazing and I put the bong out of arms reach and fell asleep. About 2am I wake up to a CRASH and I see I had knocked my lamp over and I ultimately knocked the bong off the table. Now this time the downstem and bowl broke! Fuck. Me. But I have learned my lesson, that I really can't be a lazy stoner. I need to get off my tired baked ass and put my bong on my desk across the room

2. Jesus man get a safe and put your bong in there when you don't use it so you don't break it. Or put it in your closet

3. I thought you learned the first time? What will change? Honestly I want to know how this time will be any different or what precautionary measures you'll be taking to ensure the safety of your glass.

4. I always tell myself when I buy glass "expect it to be broken at some point"

You must be one wack ass sleeper if you knock stuff off of your night stand.

5. think of your bong as a baby. a baby that gets you hiiiiigh

6. sounds like that down stem was cursed and putting bad mojo in the bowls it touched... fresh start op

7. Lmao what kind of dreams are you having

8. Weird, crazy, high dreams