Lazy Day.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 24, 2007.

1. I don't know what's with me today.

Its been overcast, rainy, gray, just dreary all day. Normally, I'm a ball of fire, running around getting things done, working, cooking, etc.

But, today, I'm drained. Its 9:20 PM, and I've barely left my house once. I've already taken 2 naps, so far. I went out with a pellet gun earlier and destroyed some beer bottles, but, that was the most physical thing I did all day.

I guess my body was just craving rest and finally caught up to me. I still feel so groggy and tired. I'm gonna drink this beer and smoke a fatty bowl.

How has your guys' days been?

[​IMG]

2. Moderately lazy, i smoked then got some chinese food. Played video games with a friend before i went to the gym.

3. Definitely sounds like a lazy day. I just got back from the gym, and I found out that my court date has been canceled until further notice, so I think I'm gonna celebrate with a nice bowl :)

4. woke up at 3pm and went grocery shopping :hello: i can eat again! Thats physical for me since i don't have a car here. nothing like riding up a steep hill with 30+ pounds unevenly distributed on your handlebars and more stuff on your back.

i think I'll log in a few hours of work time a little later, but for now, i ain't doing shit. just smoking some resin until i get my next paycheck and i can finally get a fresh bag.

5. I can finally start the gym tomorrow! YES!

My ribs are now healed enough, where I can handle heavy weights again. So, yes, I can now get buff again. :)

But, today...wow. I've never been so lazy. All I did was toke up, eat great food, sleep, toke again, watch a movie, eat, sleep, woke up, toked again, and started drinking.

I rarely do this, but I've been working nonstop for months now. I guess my body had enough and shut me down for the day to rest.

6. That's always my world. I haven't had a car in 2 years. Too much expense.

7. a little R&R is always beneficial. :)

personally i havent done much today myself. went to my school and took placement test, then went to the gym. nothing too exciting.

8. yeah man, i got a decent car back at my parents place, but its such a hassle to upkeep, not to mention gas prices. i'd be shit broke if i had to worry about that. Next time I go home, i got to clean that fucker out so i can finally sell it.

9. Heh. Spent six hours or so lifting trees/logs up and down a hill for my Uncle (They burn wood for heat during the winter months) and, ironically enough, I feel pretty good! I was filled with energy today.. can't quite put my finger on it.

I'm like you Heinous (Most of the time); I try to keep on the move. I can't stand sitting around and boring myself to death.

10. Just chillin, those days are my favorite.:smoke:

11. I love those days....

Unfortunatelly, today was not like that.

Up at 5:00am, off to work, and then home at 5:00pm. Some dinner, some dishes and other tasks that needed to be taken care of. Drank a 40oz, and now I'm heading to bed.

I'm jealous of your great day of relaxation.

12. Yea, I'm up at 5 AM tomorrow for work. Sucks, but real life is harsh.

It was a nice relaxation, but I haven't had a day like this since...maybe the first couple days after I graduated high school. 4 years ago...

:)

About time. :)

13. went to work, smoked, napped, showerd

14. Broke the laziness. Had to get up at 5 and work. Now, I'm back and waiting for my 2nd shift to start in a few hours.

15. Yep, I'm up as well. Time to work! Haircut first.. I nearly forgot about that.

16. go fishing yo, sounds like perfect bitin conditions