Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lazy brownies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by urzaguilt, May 7, 2008.

1. My class is going on a field trip in about 2 weeks and i was thinkin about makin sum brownies to bring along. i cant make them the real way so i was thinkin if i made normal brownie batter then just threw in bout a quater of MJ, ground up of course.

also wen baking then would the weed smell?

2. That sounds like a pretty bad idea...weed on a school field trip.

3. nah they're just normal brownies(that get u high).

4. dont it wont work, use a real recipe or smoke it. just chucking weed in a brownie mix is about as good as chucking it in the bin.

heres a awsome recipe: http://www.applesoft.com/brownies/

5. Yeah man, that should work depending on the quality of the weed. I used to make them using some pretty average-decent mids and I would use about 1/2 or so. Grind it all up in a coffee grinder or food processor until it is about as fine as flour. Then just add the weed flour to a regular brownie mix, but use the mix meant for an 8 by 8 pan. Bake them according to the directions on the box, and yes it will most likely create quite a stench. You should get about 9 regular size brownies. Each one will keep you flying for a good few hours, but might take a couple hours to take effect as well. Hope it works out for ya man

6. I know what you're saying man..all I'm saying is word gets out that you got weed brownies and you could get in a lot of trouble. And if you get caught giving them to your friends it's likely you will get expelled. And probably brought up on charges.

7. im not gonna tell n e 1 bout it, they're all for me.

8. your gonna eat a batch of brownies with a quarter of weed by yourself? that sounds like a trainwreck. it will probably taste bad, why dont you just simmer it in butter. either way if you cook weed it will smell up your house so just smoke a blunt before and you'll be good

9. no we're goin to this place where we can do wat ever we want. like play basket ball, tennis, go horse ridin, swim, etc. i think that smokin before or while there is too much of a risk there. mostly because i will reek of the smell.

10. Just make firecrackers they'll get the job done and causes no smell

11. ur a pussy

12. let me save RMJL the trouble. ;)

13. this is a bad idea. a couple of kids in my school did this and got busted

14. Exactly my point. And school is a lot different then if you just got caught with herb on the street. They don't need any reason at all to search you. They can just tell you to empty your pockets and if you don't comply they will just call the police and have them search you. Not to mention the penalty for drug possession is a lot worse on a campus. It doesn't take a scientist to know when somebody is high, especially from edibles..those hit hard as fuck.

They think you're high, search you and find the brownies...your suspended for probably 30 days at the least.

15. God damn grow some nuts people...Kids smoke daily before school a fucking brownie isn't a big deal...What are they ganna do ask you to puke it up? Just bring what you are GOING TO EAT and you'll be fine.

16. Yeah I agree going to school high is no big deal...but he was saying he was gonna bring a batch of weed brownies...at least I would assume if he's using a quarter..

I went to school high almost every day, but I never fucked around with bringing drugs to school. It just isn't smart. Would you bring drugs into a police station? A school isn't much better, most schools have a cop that is at the school full time.

17. He said he was bringing enough for himself...thats all, no friends.

18. yo it doesn't matter how much bud hes got if he gets caught with anything hell get fucked, i don't know about your school but my schools got black ass security guards that would fuck you up if you tried to run and ditch your shit

schools can also have drug tests on students as well yo

19. Why bring them? why not just eat them before? they take a while to kick in and it doesnt smell so you should be ok as long as you dont actually bring them to school

20. Let me fill everyone in on what im going to do and a little info about my school.

I'm gonna make sum brownies and put an 1/8th or a quater in em. im gonna eat about 3-4 brownies on the bus ride to the place. by the time we get there i should b nice a stoned. As for my school. there are no cops here but we do have secuirty guards, but they're bitches. if the school sumhow finds out bout the brownies i'll just eat em really quick and destroy the evidence. if for sum reason the cops are called, i know my rights and they wont be able to search me. Plus they have no evidence that there is weed in the brownies.