Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

layin aroung puttin a good buzz on

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crzyldy2, Jul 21, 2002.

1. High everyone:

Thought I was already registered, but it seems I was not. I have been a toker for 31 yrs now and have told my 13 year old daughter I will be still smoking when taking my last breath. I am a member of NORML and hope all here are too.

I am not quite sure if my views are welcome. If they are not I will leave. I feel marijuana should be legal for recreational use not just medical.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

2. Welcome to the city. Pull up a seat and stay a while.

I'm sure your views will be good ones. They'll make a good discussion piece at the supper table!!!!!

3. i think marijuana should be legal for any kind of use :p
    this is my 100th post, yahoo for me

4. heck yeah weed is put here for us to smoke the hell outta it your veiws are welcome by me and wlecome to grasscity as budhead said already

5. welcome, i feel the same way you do

6. [​IMG]

welcome welcome !!!!

hope you enjoy it in the city!!

7. Hi! I'm relatively new here too, there's plenty of nice people around here as well, and I'm sure at least 99% of them feel the same way you do. Have fun.

8. You have come to the right place!!!

Welcome and have fun!!!!