Ey guys, I've got a newbie question here for you guys.. After watering there is sometimes a layer of white on the top layer of soil exposed to air. I'm fearing this could be mold, though I can't really smell anything due to my six inch carbon filter fan combo. It's primarily happening to a white widow in a five gallon bucket. Perhaps I'm overwatering or something? Let me know gritty, Edit: I just read a thread about leaving your water out for too long and having algae consume e life sustaining traits f said water. Well I usually leave my water out for 1-3 days in a five gallon bucket before watering! So perhaps this may be the problem?