Laundry day!

Discussion in 'General' started by OrganicOso, Feb 9, 2010.

1. I can't be the only other person doing laundry today.

Keep me company on laundry day! I'm just glad its crappy weather here so I'm not wasting a good day doing laundry lol

2. I'm thinking like this is a good idea. I'm snowed in so I might as well get something done.

3. i thought about doin some. i have a full basket, but i have exactly 1 clean shirt, pants, boxers, and sox. meh..it can wait til tomorrow.

4. My bedroom is the dirtiest place in my house. I keep a fairly clean house but our bedroom is constantly getting ignored. I don't really know what's up with that.

Edit: and the reason I mention that, is because my dirty clothes reside in my bedroom and there are A LOT. :(

5. just finished, mmm clean clothes

6. ugh I need to do laundry but I hate it SO much, sometimes when I run out of socks or underwear I'll just go out and buy more just to put it off a bit more. The jeans I have on right now I've been wearing every single day for at least a couple weeks, but at least they're fancy designer jeans that look good.

7. I don't think doing laundry is such a bad thing. I just light up a joint on my way to the laundry room, finish it outside, then put stuff in the washer =D

8. I'm doing some laundry myself. Unfortunately the only washers available to me is in the apartment complex across the street or the laundry mat down the street.

It's a three trip process. I usually get drunk while I do it so it's not too bad. Folding all the laundry afterwords sucks worse.

9. I should do mine too...
    ahaha thanks for reminding me :)