Laughing while hitting a vape...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LegalizeTheHerb, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Me and one of my friends were vaping two nights ago and he said something funny and I laughed while taking a hit off my SSV resulting in my weed being blown out of the wand into the heater cover. :( I tried to clean it all out but there is a little speck in between the heater cover spacer and the cover. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

2. hahaha yea, happened to me a couple of times in my dorm room.

i coughed while hitting my surfer and next thing i know all the weed is on fire in the heater cover.

it was scary as fuck, had to react really fast to conceal the smell.

it sucked because it turned my heater cover black too.

3. Yall should step it up and grab a volcano. Best purchase of your life. Roommate stole one last year and have been smoking that shit almost daily for 2 years. Got the 6 ft. party bag and errything. Soo legit. I heard they stopped importing them or something anyone else here this?

4. I am going to respectfully disagree with you and say the the SSV is a much better vape. I have owned both, and I definitely prefer the SSV

5. yea, i dont want a volcano.

my ssv is way more chill. its quicker, smaller, and has tight upgrades.

6. So your roommate stoled a vape a year ago, but yet you've been smoking it daily for 2 years? I smell bullshit.

7. His room mate stole one from someone else.

8. he prolly stole it form someone else so they both can use it

9. i wanna know how to steal a vaporizer...:rolleyes:

10. Mine didn't get burnt really. Most of the weed was in the bottom part of the aluminum.