laughable facebook statuses

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"Dualified"']

[/quote]

[quote name='"MrBananagrabber"']I BEG YOU ALL TO READ THIS! DON'T SKIP OVER THIS POST!
    GET READY TO LAUGH

Hilarious right? I know![/quote]

It's stuff like this that makes me miss my facebook. This stuff is great. :D
    But then i remember that for every 1 funny post like those I have to read about 20 "lms to a rate" post.

2. Why do black people type like black people?

3. cause theyre black

4. [quote name='"chronicman00"']

cause theyre black[/quote]

*they're.
    What skin color are you?

5. "i be spittin shit like its nuttin, rippin this shit like its nuttin, mother fuckers tryin to rep my shit but they cant hold it down like me cuz they aint a G, they stuck in shity place cuz they can get beautiful face outta they girl. i always ride with a strap in my sock, i keep a 22 in that show box cocked and ready to be shot"

ughh

6. Any thing starting or ending in "like my status " or #statementwithoutspaces

7. I hate tthe ones that say
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

8. My statuses are fuckin' laughable, but in the actually funny way

9. Ok let's see if this works[​IMG][/URL]
    see more Failbook[/IMG]

10. forums don't use HTML tags, dude.

11. "#Like if your a girl, comment if your a boy"

12. How about this one?

"LMS if you woke"

Translation: If you are awake at the present hour, like my status update.

:confused_2: :laughing:

13. From my cuz

Who goin to ta ice 2night ??

14. Lol at that 420 guy

15. Anyone who uses hashtags # on a facebook status instantly gets unfriended by me.

16. This guy is on my friends. Just thought I'd screenshot it to show how much he writes 420. I mean I smoke but holy shit, he has to post it every day.

[​IMG]

17. Super rich blonde girl who drives a 2010 range rover and wears a louie viton purse to public school everyday. She's so dumb its not even funny.

Ahhh dammit! I was gonna post her hilariously dumb status of how she's been to hell and back and how her life is so hard. She must have realized how dumb she sounded so she deleted it :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.