laughable facebook statuses

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. People who talk shit about other people not minding their own business when they comment about something posted on facebook. If you put it on facebook you can't bitch about somebody "getting in your business" when they comment about it.

Oddly enough this happens a lot

2. Anything about smoking weed is usually bound to be fruity. "Yo hoppin on dat flight wit dat dour"

Or when people are in a bad mood I always see the same shit about "feelin some kinda way"

People are mindless fucks.

3. d00d 2gz iz b1g buckzzz :D

4. The only reason I still have a Facebook is pretty much to call people out on all the dumb shit they do. It's fun and it makes seeing all the dumb shit bearable. Like, when people are like "Lowkey, I still love him...", I'm all "How low key is it if you're putting it on Facebook? And I don't think he still loves you because if he did, this status wouldn't be here." Let's just say I'm not the most popular person on the friend list. :D haha

5. ‎* dick could really change a bitch life foreal .
    Share · Monday at 22:25 via Mobile ·

good shit

6. I haven't been on Facebook in a few months and I'm gonna go check out some status's and report back with the dumb ones

Edit- oh my god I literally loaded my Facebook and had to get off, first status: "you know life sucks when it sucks" faggot, next status is a pic of some kid in his work out program flexing in the mirror, even bigger faggot

7. Scrolled down the page only to find this one and I quote "Dear ex best friend, goddamn your a faggot haha, I'm so happy that freshman year I made a petition that 75 signed that all hate you too. And ur pussy ass told on me and you were crying in the office like a little bitch. Lmao. Faggot." this kid is a senior gtfo

8. #29 DevinLong, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    I really thouqt diss shidd was kool awhile bckk , but its nawt , its sadd honestly . . .

I really think I dont want to do diss ishh Noe more

Mann iim pup onn summ thinkkinq shit , Sometymes lyfe leaf u onn dha wronq path & (ou wouldn't evenn knoe it . . .

------------------------------------------------

Just looking at all these red lines on my phone gets me pissed. Why would anyone type like that? You would have to be trying to which is ridiculous.

This is his profile pic.

image-202952517.png

Edit: Daniel is a winner.

9. Ok I'm normally against forced sterilization but in her case I'll make an aception

10. well my current facebook status is...
    When are you gonna let me hit that?
    and the one before it was from like a week ago saying
    My situation is classifried

11. that was fucking hilarious hahahahahah i kept watching it and whenever he said ded or FIVE i cracked up hahaha

12. burn it with fucking fire.

13. That sounds like a guy I know. Is his name Jason?

14. Yeah, that's him. :bongin:

15. Seriously? haha!

16. I BEG YOU ALL TO READ THIS! DON'T SKIP OVER THIS POST!
    GET READY TO LAUGH

[​IMG]

Hilarious right? I know!

17. I got a buddy in the army who constantly writes these long ass essays about how hard and painful it is to be a soldier and that they should be respected above all else. I agree but the thing that gets me is that he just barley signed up and now is so arrogant and demands the respect of a war veteran.

also, the same guy wrote this:
    This isn't to sound cheesy or nothing, although it will. But why are dudes so obsessed with ass and boobs? Like yeah sure they are attractive, but isn't there more depth to your perfect girl? Is boobs and ass really gonna suffice your whole life? Don't you wanna be able to relate to a girl? Share you're life with her? Do something other than sex? We all know sex is an incredible experience, but does it really top Compatibility? Maybe I'm just not into the whole whore yourself out thing... Oh well. I got morals. And you'll get aids.

which would be good except that he's got to be the biggest man whore I know!

18. Shut just went down like a turd in a toilet bowl I like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.