Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest pickup, not sure what it is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Derviie, Nov 15, 2013.

1. #1 Derviie, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    I'd take a picture of the full ounce, but these are my remaining few buds, haha. Any idea what possible strain it may be? The high isn't too bad, great feeling actually. I typically get couch locked when I smoke up at night, though. Also, what would you guys rate this out of 10?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. No way you can really tell just from looking at the finished cured bud, sounds like a indica heavy strain though

3. cant tell from a pic mangg, enjoy tho!

4. Looks like some sticky icky

5. looks like some mango! good looking bud! ✌❤💛💚

6. Just got some mango
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384535528.036113.jpg

7. Got some good danky stuff I'm smoking on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

8. Lol your buds got the frost I'll give you that

Back to OP it kind of even looks like GSC, but is most likely some random kush strain you can see the fat leaves and popcorn buds

9. lol thank you!!

your bud is good! sometimes the little popcorn buds even makes it fluffier looking.