Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest pickup... Dankity Dank :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jahlovepeace, May 21, 2010.

1. #1 Jahlovepeace, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    What's good grass city? Just picked up a 1/2 Oz of some unknown dank for $90 off my regular guy, it smells incredible, smokes even more incredible, I love my City. :bongin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy:smoke:

2. looks really good! and a good price IMO

3. Bud's look amazing and so is that price.

4. Thanks man:bongin:

5. Nice nug and DAMN that price is insane. Nice Pick-up.

6. damn bro thats nice.

7. price is wassap!!!

8. Yea we have great prices in Ontario, I love it.:smoke:

9. For $90........god damn!

10. +rep for the first 3 pics. Try moving the camera a little farther back and perhaps just zoom in a tad to compensate to get the bud in focus more. Take multiple pictures until you find the sweet spot, then take as many as you can, then choose the best ones and post the best! :hello:

11. Thanks for the comment and rep man:bongin:, yea the first three photos turned out great, the last 4 not so much, I didn't realize they were out of focus until I uploaded them.