Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest pick up (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk8rsian, Nov 19, 2011.

1. I've had this guys number for a while but tonight was my first time buying from him. Paid $20. I'm pretty satisfied with the amount and the high :)

Attached Files:

2. Not bad, dense or airy?
    Cause looks like he had it bagged as 3 separate g's
    If so, you got a nice extra gram.

3. Its pretty dense :) yeah we're sort of friends so he hooked me up I think. This is pretty good quality in my area

4. it looks like it smells dank...but looks can be deceiving!

5. Mids! I had the same pickup tooday. 25$ for 6 grams.

6. He says its not mids tho..
    IDK. It depends where you live and shit.

7. Hippie4u I think you may be retarded.
    There I said it.

8. If I paid $20 for weed like that around here I think I would die, thank god for snobby-ass WA :smoke: But hey man, if that's a nice catch for you then there's no way around it, good job!

9. #10 Im a Pothead, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    i hope you dont take offence to this but that is mids...or at least it looks like it. but you got it for a good price and you said you were satisfied so it doesnt really matter. it looks just like the mids i have now ahaha. anyways happy toking:smoke:

10. Yeah it looks a bit leafy and loose. But hey, if it gets you baked, its all good :smoke:

11. Looks like a skimp ass 20.

12. #13 BongEnthalpy, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    I am so goddamn jealous of all of you, where I live, we'd get like 3/4 of that (mids, for fuck's sake, mids) for ~50 bucks...

13. Nit dank, but it is mids.

14. yup that looks like mid, but oh well! it got u high right? that's what i been smoking on the past week, honestly mid isn't bad at all if u have a bong. kush, sour d, etc are way overpriced in my area, probly same for tc.

15. Looks like good bud man, enjoy!

16. #18 hippie4u, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011